The founder of LearnVest and the former US Secretary of Commerce are launching a $200 million VC fund to focus on younger, more diverse perspectives
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Suresh Raina retires from international cricket, 'joins MS Dhoni in his journey'
- M S Dhoni retires from International cricket, will continue to play IPL
- Arunachal CM launches entrepreneurship plan to boost economy
- Meghalaya has set up task force to revive economy: Sangma
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet