The top 10 Instagram apps entrepreneurs should use in 2020 to boost their following and grow their customer base
- If you use Instagram for your business, you want your posts to catch customer's attention within a couple seconds before they scroll away.
- There are a number of extra apps that can help to create, edit, and plan your photos and videos more effectively. To determine which ones were the best, Business Insider asked business owners what they use.
- Apps like Planoly and Preview help schedule posts ahead of time, while apps like Lightroom and VSCO edit photos to look professional and vibrant.
- Click here for more BI Prime content.
If your business uses Instagram, you probably know it takes a lot of creating, editing, and planning to ensure your post captures the attention of potential customers. Doing this can be challenging, since you only have a few seconds before they scroll away. But there are a few extra apps that can help.
Using Instagram alone, you can create a draft post, but you can't schedule it for later. You're also limited to the fonts, graphics, and filters the app offers, which can grow stale if you want branding that's fresh and unique to your business.
That's where the extra apps come in - they can make posting to Instagram easier, faster, and more engaging.
Business Insider asked small business owners what apps they use to make the perfect posts, from editing photos to scheduling content ahead of time.
Here are 10 apps they use.
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry
- Yes Bank-DHFL case: No sympathy, says court, Rana Kapoor's wife, daughters remanded to judicial custody