Relationship experts say these are the 8 red flags to look out for when you start dating someone - and some are surprisingly common
Any new relationship is full of challenges. You're getting to know someone, and there's no telling when something will happen to burst the bubble of your new romance.
In general, it's fun learning all there is to know about someone who used to be a stranger. But sometimes, this new person will show signs that you shouldn't take things further.
Everyone has their own quirks and opinions, and someone being a bit different isn't a reason to run for the hills. But if you find yourself compromising on yourself or feeling uncomfortable, these are major red flags.
Business Insider asked eight relationship experts, many who specialise in helping people who have been in abusive relationships, what the one major red flag to look out for is.
Here's what they said:
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India
- Best document scanners for office and home use in India
- BCCI announces two new IPL teams — Check out the owners of Lucknow and Ahmedabad franchises