'Street Fighter II' is getting a gorgeous Super Nintendo re-release for its 30th birthday
It's hard to believe, but it's been nearly 30 years since "Street Fighter" first debuted. Though few people now remember the original game, the sequel - "Street Fighter II: The World Warrior" - is a classic.
And thus, in celebration of the release of the original game, Capcom is re-releasing "Street Fighter II" (the sequel) on a Super Nintendo cartridge - which you'll need a Super Nintendo to play.
The special edition re-release of "Street Fighter II" is limited to a run of 5,500, and red is just one of two colors it's being offered in.
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- IPL media rights value can touch $50 billion: Chairman Arun Dhumal
- Rupee tracks buoyant equity markets, rises 7 paise to 83.3/USD
- Exploring Hampi: 9 Unmissable experiences for an enriching journey
- India's power consumption grows 8.5% to 119.64 billion units in Nov
- JSW Energy appoints Sharad Mahendra as Joint MD & CEO