Stunning Time-Lapse Video Shows Just How Huge Burning Man Really Is
Musician, photographer, and Burning Man devotee, Roy Two Thousand, recently released a video, titled "Lake of Dreams," featuring gorgeous footage from last year's Burning Man. Using time-lapse technology and wide angles, we can see just how massive and busy the party really is.
The video begins by setting the scene, showing Black Rock Desert before any Burners arrive. We can see here how massive the landscape is.sculptures and art installations, present at every Burning Man.
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns
- US again vetoes UNSC resolution calling for immediate Gaza ceasefire
- Putin praises Modi for his tough policies; says he is 'main guarantor' of steady Russia-India relationship
- "World recognizes that there's no option but to come to India for a large demand": Piyush Goyal
- EU reaches provisional agreement on landmark AI Act, a global first