Stunning Time-Lapse Video Shows Just How Huge Burning Man Really Is
Musician, photographer, and Burning Man devotee, Roy Two Thousand, recently released a video, titled "Lake of Dreams," featuring gorgeous footage from last year's Burning Man. Using time-lapse technology and wide angles, we can see just how massive and busy the party really is.
The video begins by setting the scene, showing Black Rock Desert before any Burners arrive. We can see here how massive the landscape is.sculptures and art installations, present at every Burning Man.
- Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp, Raymond among stocks to watch out for on May 17
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged