Here's The First Photo Of Ben Affleck's Batsuit In The 'Batman/Superman' Movie
Here's you first image of Ben Affleck as Batman in the new "Batman / Superman" movie.
One day after teasing an image of the new batmobile, director Zack Snyder released an image featuring the Caped Crusader's new ride along with the new Batsuit.
Here's a larger look at the suit and car:
Let's take a closer look at the new Bat symbol:
What do you think?
The suit looks heavily influenced by Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns" comic which features an older Bruce Wayne reprising his role as Batman and facing off against Superman.
That follows in line with comments Warner Bros.' CEO Kevin Tsujihara made last year saying Affleck's version of the Caped Crusader will be "tired and weary."
It was previously reported Snyder also met with Miller.
Synder has said he will not adapt the four-part graphic novel.
The untitled "Batman / Superman" movie will be released May 6, 2016.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network