Take a look at the multi-national firefighting exercise in Central America
From April 18 to April 22 the US's Joint Task Force-Bravo in Honduras hosted a massive multi-national firefighter training exercise.
CENTAM SMOKE 2016 hosted 34 firefighters from seven Central American nations and the US. The purpose of the exercise was to better promote regional cooperation while improving collective capabilities, training, and overall firefighting abilities.
And CENTAM SMOKE has already had beneficial results. On March 30, Joint Task Force-Bravo helped Honduran firefighting forces battle a shifting and wildly spreading wildfire.
You can see photos from CENTAM SMOKE below.
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts