Take a look at the multi-national firefighting exercise in Central America
From April 18 to April 22 the US's Joint Task Force-Bravo in Honduras hosted a massive multi-national firefighter training exercise.
CENTAM SMOKE 2016 hosted 34 firefighters from seven Central American nations and the US. The purpose of the exercise was to better promote regional cooperation while improving collective capabilities, training, and overall firefighting abilities.
And CENTAM SMOKE has already had beneficial results. On March 30, Joint Task Force-Bravo helped Honduran firefighting forces battle a shifting and wildly spreading wildfire.
You can see photos from CENTAM SMOKE below.
- Jeep Meridian SUV launched in India – price, features and everything you need to know
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s road rage case — looking back at the 34 year old timeline
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon
- Avantha Group promoter denied interim bail on his arrest for alleged misuse of ₹515 crore loan
- Delhivery IPO allotment
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction