Take a look inside the pair of twisting glass towers in NYC that's drawing attention from international billionaire buyers, from Jeff Bezos to New Zealand's richest person
- A pair of twisting luxury towers in New York City is attracting attention from billionaire buyers.
- The XI in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood is a set of two towers that will include 236 luxury residences as well as the first US location of Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas.
- Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos reportedly eyed one of the XI's penthouses before he dropped $80 million on a spread near Madison Square Park, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- And billionaire Graeme Hart, New Zealand's richest man, recently paid $34 million for a five-bedroom penthouse at the XI, according to Mansion Global.
- The remaining condos in the development range from $2.5 million to $14.5 million.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A set of luxury twisting towers in New York City is drawing the attention of billionaire buyers, including Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and New Zealand's richest man.
The XI - "The Eleventh" - is a double-tower development that spans an entire city block in Chelsea, on Manhattan's west side. It will include 236 luxury residences and the first US location of Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas.Jeff Bezos reportedly considered a penthouse in the XI before dropping about $80 million on a spread near Madison Square Park, The Wall Street Journal reported.
And New Zealand's richest person, Graeme Hart, just paid $34 million for one of the XI's five-bedroom penthouses, according to Mansion Global.
Residents of the XI will have access to an 18,000-square-foot amenities club, including a 75-foot sunlit swimming pool with a hot tub and poolside cabanas, as well as the 45,000 square feet of wellness amenities at Six Senses.
Take a look at the luxury development.