Tata just released its beast: Hexa at Rs 11.99 lakhs
Tata Motors has commercially launched its much awaited ‘lifestyle vehicle’ HEXA – a power packed, feature loaded and adrenaline pumped vehicle, designed for those with an active and dynamic lifestyle.
The HEXA is introduced at a starting price of Rs 11,99,000 lakhs, ex-showroom New Delhi for the Manual Transmission variant and Rs 15,05,000 lakhs, ex-showroom New Delhi for the Automatic variant and will be available in over 300 sales outlets, across the country.
With an emphasis on design and drivability, the HEXA boasts aggressiveness, delivering absolute comfort, personifying Tata Motors passenger vehicle business unit’s newly defined ‘IMPACT design’ language.
Check out the slideshow to find out what makes Hexa an untamed beast.
SUPER DRIVE MODES
CONNECTNEXT Infotainment systemAdvertisement
PREMIUM CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
THE CONFIDENCE OF ABSOLUTE SAFETYAdvertisement
POWER TO OUTPERFORM
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store