Tattoo artists explain what you need to know before getting a trendy 'sacred geometry' tattoo
This particular use of geometry focuses on patterns and shapes found in the natural world, with ties to a history of religious iconography.
But sacred geometry is a broad term, covering a range of interpretations by tattoo artists around the world.
First timers looking for new inspiration may be in need of an expert on the subject. We spoke with several experienced tattoo artists, with help from Tattrx editor Morgan English, about what sacred geometry means to them, and their experience with the trend.
Scroll down to learn more about this tattoo style.
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow
- Check out these top toy jeep for kids to play
- Iran has shut down nearly 7,000 illegal crypto mining operations as it looks to solve its energy crisis
- Vodafone Idea shares soar 13% on narrowing losses, rising ARPU