TCS and Intel are partenering to set up a centre for advanced computing
- The new technology centre is going to come up in
Pune. High Performance Computing(HPC), High Performance Data Analytics(HPDA) and Artificial Intelligence(AI) will be the main focus of the project.
- The centre will also provide technology and business solutions globally.
The centre will be aimed towards developing advanced technological solutions in the areas of high performance computing (HPC), high performance data analytics (HPDA) and artificial intelligence (AI). The solutions once developed will then be put to use in the sectors of sciences, genomics, manufacturing, technology, retail, utilities, banking and insurance, as well as testing and research in the fields of weather forecasting and disaster management.
TCS also said that the centre will operate globally providing solutions to customers from regions like Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and China, using HPC, HPDA and AI.
This collaboration will bring advanced analytical and data processing tools to researchers and solution providers, who can perform extreme data processing, said Lisa Davis, the VP of Intel Datacenter Group and the GM of Digital Transformation and Scale Solutions Group.
- On World Tourism Day, India’s Oil Minister asks prime tourist cities in the country to completely switch to clean fuels
- President Ram Nath Kovind approves all three farm bills which have been the reason for farmers' protests across the country
- Four Delhi cops face heat for misreporting drug seizure
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine