TCS and Intel are partenering to set up a centre for advanced computing
- The new technology centre is going to come up in
Pune. High Performance Computing(HPC), High Performance Data Analytics(HPDA) and Artificial Intelligence(AI) will be the main focus of the project.
- The centre will also provide technology and business solutions globally.
The centre will be aimed towards developing advanced technological solutions in the areas of high performance computing (HPC), high performance data analytics (HPDA) and artificial intelligence (AI). The solutions once developed will then be put to use in the sectors of sciences, genomics, manufacturing, technology, retail, utilities, banking and insurance, as well as testing and research in the fields of weather forecasting and disaster management.
TCS also said that the centre will operate globally providing solutions to customers from regions like Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and China, using HPC, HPDA and AI.
This collaboration will bring advanced analytical and data processing tools to researchers and solution providers, who can perform extreme data processing, said Lisa Davis, the VP of Intel Datacenter Group and the GM of Digital Transformation and Scale Solutions Group.
- Suresh Raina retires from international cricket, 'joins MS Dhoni in his journey'
- M S Dhoni retires from International cricket, will continue to play IPL
- Arunachal CM launches entrepreneurship plan to boost economy
- Meghalaya has set up task force to revive economy: Sangma
- Google may replace Duo video calling app with Meet