TCS and Intel are partenering to set up a centre for advanced computing
- The new technology centre is going to come up in
Pune. High Performance Computing(HPC), High Performance Data Analytics(HPDA) and Artificial Intelligence(AI) will be the main focus of the project.
- The centre will also provide technology and business solutions globally.
AdvertisementOn Wednesday, the India-based tech and business consulting company,
The centre will be aimed towards developing advanced technological solutions in the areas of high performance computing (HPC), high performance data analytics (HPDA) and artificial intelligence (AI). The solutions once developed will then be put to use in the sectors of sciences, genomics, manufacturing, technology, retail, utilities, banking and insurance, as well as testing and research in the fields of weather forecasting and disaster management.
TCS also said that the centre will operate globally providing solutions to customers from regions like Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and China, using HPC, HPDA and AI.
This collaboration will bring advanced analytical and data processing tools to researchers and solution providers, who can perform extreme data processing, said Lisa Davis, the VP of Intel Datacenter Group and the GM of Digital Transformation and Scale Solutions Group.
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas: Famous quotes by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Modi to launch India's first seaplane service tomorrow
- Karwa Chauth 2020: Date, puja time, and everything you need to know
- UNESCO allots India’s Panna Tiger Reserve ‘Biosphere Reserve’ status after it brought its tiger population back from zero to 54 in ten years
- BCG vaccine can help elderly fight against Covid-19: ICMR study