TCS Wants To Make 5 Billion USD In The Next Few Years From Cloud, Big Data And Mobility
TCS has said there is big opportunity in the Big Data, Cloud and mobility business. They have said that the company can earn up to 5 Billion USD in the next 3-4 years from these businesses. Cloud, Big data and mobility have grown in a large manner in the world as well as India. The mandate is growing by the day, as businesses and people are looking towards them and steadily demanding for services around them.
This is a big opportunity for IT services companies like TCS to quickly adapt and procure a solid spot in the eco system. This will enlarge their gamut and also get the company ready for the next level.
"The way to look at it is that, when I originally said it, I said that over the next three to four years we will do $5 billion cumulative. But now, I think we will do much more than that on a cumulative basis," said TCS CEO and Managing Director N Chandrasekaran.
We do believe the numbers are achievable and do look realistic as far as a four year plan is concerned. Cloud services is a large emerging sector and is the next big place to be in. Our prediction is most of TCS’s money should come from this sector (overseas included), closely followed by Mobility.
- Netflix launches Hindi user interface in India — two years after Amazon Prime Video
- Vistara won't back out of contracts with Boeing and Airbus due to coronavirus impact
- COVID-19 cases in India cross 2 million
- Dr Kasturirangan, the mind behind the New Education Policy, used to head India’s space agency
- India’s national capital has unveiled its own incentives and policy to push more EVs