TCS Wants To Make 5 Billion USD In The Next Few Years From Cloud, Big Data And Mobility
TCS has said there is big opportunity in the Big Data, Cloud and mobility business. They have said that the company can earn up to 5 Billion USD in the next 3-4 years from these businesses. Cloud, Big data and mobility have grown in a large manner in the world as well as India. The mandate is growing by the day, as businesses and people are looking towards them and steadily demanding for services around them.
This is a big opportunity for IT services companies like TCS to quickly adapt and procure a solid spot in the eco system. This will enlarge their gamut and also get the company ready for the next level.
"The way to look at it is that, when I originally said it, I said that over the next three to four years we will do $5 billion cumulative. But now, I think we will do much more than that on a cumulative basis," said TCS CEO and Managing Director N Chandrasekaran.
We do believe the numbers are achievable and do look realistic as far as a four year plan is concerned. Cloud services is a large emerging sector and is the next big place to be in. Our prediction is most of TCS’s money should come from this sector (overseas included), closely followed by Mobility.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Kunal Shah’s CRED doubles its valuation to $4 billion in less than six months
- Apple MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 launched – Indian pricing, features and everything you need to know
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- Crypto markets restless as Bitcoin ETF gears up to meet the NYSE tonight
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons