TCS to increase notice period to three months from March
"The company has reviewed the Notice Period policy and based on employee feedback and prevailing practices decided to revert to the earlier notice period of 90 days served with effect from March 1, 2016. This will be applicable to India-based employees," Ajoyendra Mukherjee, Executive Vice President and Global Head - HR said. Mukherjee added that the notice period was three months until October 2007, when the company decided to change it.
TCS has well over 300,000 employees, the overwhelming majority of whom are in India.
A TCS spokesperson confirmed the change but declined to comment.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath adds seven new ministers including Jitin Prasada ahead of polls
- Out of all cancer cases, 7.9% were found in children below 14 years, reveals ICMR report
- Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways to roll out ₹7,270 crore support programme for 14 states
- New potential factor contributing to severity of COVID-19 identified
- Coastal Andhra on alert as 'Gulab' set to make landfall