Top tech news: Netflix cheapest ever plan announced, Google will pay $5 for your face and Realme X on sale starting today
- Netflix has introduced its cheapest ever subscription in India for ₹199 but its only for mobile users.
- Google is offering up $5 gift cards to users who are willing to share their facial data with the company.
- Realme X is up for sale today and heading into competition against Xiaomi’s Redmi K20 and Oppo K3.
Mahindra and Mahindraare bringing ‘mood-o-meter’ into the workplace to monitor their employees emotional health.
- Paytm Mall and Apple have partnered up in India to sell the American tech giant’s latest products in India.
- Apple’s new iPhone 11 will reportedly be powered by the company’s new A13 chip and will feature a host of new features.
- Honor is downsizing its operations in India with demand dropping and inventory being left over.
- TikTok’s parent company, Bytedance, might have acquired a new startup called Jukedeck to bring new a new AI video editing tool into its portfolio.
Netflix’s cheapest ever subscription announced at ₹199 for mobile users in India
Google’s buying faces for $5 to take on Apple’s Face IDAdvertisement
Realme X goes on sale in India today and it's up against the Redmi K20 and Oppo K3
Mahindra & Mahindra will assess its employees’ mood using its AI-powered botAdvertisement
- 10 new COVID-19 cases in Arunachal Pradesh, tally rises to 269
- Cell 'membrane on a chip' may speed up screening of COVID-19 drugs
- K'taka govt sets up helpline for complaints on hospitals denying COVID-19 treatment
- Broadway actor Nick Cordero dies of COVID-19 complications at 41
- Elyments OTP verification fails disappointing new users wanting to get on board a day after its high-decibel launch