WhatsApp Payments to launch in India, Samsung Galaxy Fold launch in September and Tinder new safety feature
WhatsApp Payments to launch in India by the end of the year
- WhatsApp Payments plans to officially roll out in India by the end of the year but will have a tough battle ahead.
- Tinder has a new safety feature to help LGBTQ users when they travel to a new country.
- Samsung has officially announced that it will be bringing the Samsung Galaxy Fold to select markets in September.
- Tesla reports losses of $408 million for Q2 2019 which is higher than expected but still a considerable improvement over last quarter.
- Gallery Go is newest addition to Google's Android Go program and retains the AI ML algorithms from Google Photos in addition to being available offline.
- Microsoft accidentally leaked a redesign image of Windows 10's start menu that shows the search bar at the top instead of at the bottom.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of tech news
— everything that’s happening in tech that you need to know about today from Business Insider and its partner publications:
WhatsApp Payments battling Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe for India's $1 trillion opportunity by end of year
Gallery Go comes with the AI ML magic of Google Photos
Microsoft’s new Windows 10 start menu redesign shifts the search bar