WhatsApp Payments to launch in India, Samsung Galaxy Fold launch in September and Tinder new safety feature
- WhatsApp Payments plans to officially roll out in India by the end of the year but will have a tough battle ahead.
- Tinder has a new safety feature to help LGBTQ users when they travel to a new country.
- Samsung has officially announced that it will be bringing the Samsung Galaxy Fold to select markets in September.
- Tesla reports losses of $408 million for Q2 2019 which is higher than expected but still a considerable improvement over last quarter.
Gallery Gois newest addition to Google's Android Go program and retains the AI ML algorithms from Google Photosin addition to being available offline.
- Microsoft accidentally leaked a redesign image of Windows 10's start menu that shows the search bar at the top instead of at the bottom.
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
WhatsApp Payments battling Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe for India's $1 trillion opportunity by end of year
Gallery Go comes with the AI ML magic of Google PhotosAdvertisement
Microsoft’s new Windows 10 start menu redesign shifts the search bar
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497