WhatsApp Payments to launch in India, Samsung Galaxy Fold launch in September and Tinder new safety feature
- WhatsApp Payments plans to officially roll out in India by the end of the year but will have a tough battle ahead.
- Tinder has a new safety feature to help LGBTQ users when they travel to a new country.
- Samsung has officially announced that it will be bringing the Samsung Galaxy Fold to select markets in September.
- Tesla reports losses of $408 million for Q2 2019 which is higher than expected but still a considerable improvement over last quarter.
Gallery Gois newest addition to Google's Android Go program and retains the AI ML algorithms from Google Photosin addition to being available offline.
- Microsoft accidentally leaked a redesign image of Windows 10's start menu that shows the search bar at the top instead of at the bottom.
View all Offers
View all Offers
Longies Men Boxer Shorts₹ 849₹ 1497Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men's Regular Lounge Pants₹ 509₹ 1599Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol mens Track Pants₹ 459₹ 1299Buy On
- 68% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Parka Coat (12512Q_Tan_Large)₹ 899₹ 2725Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol Men's Regular Polo Shirt₹ 329₹ 1199Buy On
This is Tech Insider’s daily dose of
WhatsApp Payments battling Paytm, Google Pay and PhonePe for India's $1 trillion opportunity by end of year
Gallery Go comes with the AI ML magic of Google Photos
Microsoft’s new Windows 10 start menu redesign shifts the search bar
Popular on BI
- Coffee Day Enterprises stock climbs 70% in 7 days
- Affiliate Marketing Specialist, Media Buyer and Strategy Associate among India's fastest-growing jobs, as per LinkedIn
- Tech Mahindra has made its 8th acquisition in 10 months, but all that may not be enough to drive growth
- 10 themes that define how consumers are preparing themselves for 2022 as per Kantar
- 8 in 10 Indians are looking to switch jobs in 2022