Today’s top tech news: Facebook’s Libra isn’t coming to India, Whatsapp, Jio, Hotstar could be affected by malware and Flipkart could exit wholesale business
- Facebook’s much talked about
Librais not coming to India.
- Facebook’s spokesperson told Bloomberg that they will continue to work with the Indian government to see if the current mandate be updated.
- Meanwhile, a new malware called Agent Smith could be the reason why your
Facebook has confirmed that Libra isn’t coming to India as government shies away from ‘private’ cryptocurrencies
Malware affecting Jio Apps, WhatsApp, Flipkart and Hotstar ‘primarily targeted’ Indian users through Alibaba’s app storeAdvertisement
Flipkart is looking to exit wholesale business to toe the government's line, says report
WhatsApp messages can be traced without diluting encryption, says an IIT Madras ProfessorAdvertisement
- Apple iPhone 12 launch postponed to November: Report
- 24 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam, total count 880
- Last conversation between Modi and Trump was about hydroxychloroquine not India-China border dispute, clarify government sources
- Trump feels that Modi is not in a 'good mood' over 'big conflict' with China
- After Trump, Twitter fact-checks tweets from China's Foreign Ministry