Here’s how to share your screen in Google Hangouts
Sharing your screen is useful when you want to show documents, presentations, videos or other content to others. It can also be useful for resolving problems on another person’s computer as you can walk them through the troubleshooting technical issues.
How to share your
Sharing your screen in Google Hangouts is quite simple. Just follow the below steps:
- Open the Google Hangouts app.
- Now, click on the ‘Video Call’ button.
- Once you have clicked on the ‘Video Call’ button, you will be prompted to invite people to the video call.
- Once you begin the video call, click on the overflow button (three dots) at the top right corner.
- Now, click on ‘Share screen’.
- You can select between sharing ‘Your entire screen’ or sharing an ‘Application Window’.
- If you share your entire screen, everything you do on the screen, including cursor movements will be visible to the other users.
- If you wish to share only an application window, you can select one of the running applications. Only that particular window will be shown to the user and you can continue working on other applications.
- Once you have selected which option you want to share, you can click on the ‘Share’ button to start screen sharing.
- You will get a prompt saying that you are currently sharing your screen.
- Once you are done, you can click on the ‘Stop’ button to stop sharing your screen.
How to record a Google Hangouts session to watch it later or share it with others
How to block someone on Google Hangouts on your computer or mobile device
Popular on BI
- Coffee Maker - Best coffee machine for home in India
- Although FII flows have reversed, retail investor confidence remains low thanks to macro concerns
- Brain-dead woman's organs save four lives
- Goa hotels recorded the best occupancies and earned more too says report
- Best tech gifts for your sisters this Rakhi