Airtel launches Coronavirus risk assessment tool, here’s how to use it
- Airtel has launched a
Coronavirus riskassessment tool to help users stay safe during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Airtel Coronavirus riskassessment tool allows users to ascertain their level of risk.
- The app will also show the risk of Coronavirus in various parts of the state and country.
The Coronavirus risk assessment tool is available on the Airtel Thanks app. The assessment tool is similar to the one on the Aarogya Setu app. Aarogya Setu is an app by the Government of India that uses location information to alert users if they have come in contact with a Coronavirus patient.
- Download the Airtel Thanks app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the app, click on ‘Continue’ and provide it with the required permissions.
- Now, enter your number and click on ‘Request OTP’.
- Once you have signed in using OTP, click on ‘Done’.
- Now, scroll down and look for the Coronavirus risk assessment tool below the ‘Buy’ section.
- Click on ‘Test Now’.
- Now, click on ‘Start Now’.
- Start by entering your age.
- The assessment tool will now ask you more questions, including your gender, temperature and whether you are experiencing any symptoms.
- It will also ask your travel history and exposure details and your pre-existing conditions.
- Once you have finished the test, you will be able to see your level of risk.
- Additionally, the app also allows users to view the risk level in different areas in the state and the country.
- However, due to insufficient data, the app does not show risk levels across the country and state yet.
To help users who depend on offline recharges, Airtel has partnered with Apollo Pharmacy. The company’s subscribers can visit any Apollo Pharmacy in the country to get their number recharged.
Coronavirus tracking app Aarogya Setu crosses 30 lakh downloads, here's how to use it
Indian government launches Aarogya Setu IVRS helpline to assist users without smartphones
Best mobile games to play with friends during the Coronavirus lockdown – PUBG Mobile, Asphalt 9: Legends, Ludo King and more
Popular on BI
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Google to open its new office in Pune this year, will hire cloud technology experts
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Micromax IN Note 2 with MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, 48MP quad camera launched in India
- Micromax IN Note 2 vs Realme 9i — New budget phones compared
- DRDO is inviting applications to fill up 150 apprenticeship posts with a monthly stipend of ₹9,000
- Google will soon block targeted ads for people below 18 years
- India’s 73rd Republic Day – Here are some inspirational quotes to remember