How to earn money from Reliance Jio's new app JioPOS Lite
- Reliance Jio launched the
JioPOS Liteapp that allows users to become Jio partners and recharge other numbers.
- Jio is providing a 4.16% commission when a user adds money to the app.
- Jio does not require any document or verification to register on the app.
Reliance Jio is providing a commission of 4.16% on all recharges to Jio partners for recharging other numbers. This means that you will be able to earn ₹4.16 for every ₹100 worth of recharge. The money is added when you load money into the app.
How to use
To begin using the JioPOS Lite app, all you need is an Android smartphone and a Jio number. The app is currently not available for iOS devices.
- First, download the JioPOS Lite app on your Android smartphone.
- Now, open the app and click on ‘Allow All’ to grant the app permission to your contacts, location and files.
- Now, click on ‘Sign up’.
- Enter your email and Jio mobile number.
- Now, click on ‘Generate OTP.
- Now, enter that OTP that you have received and click on ‘Validate OTP’.
- Select your location and click on ‘Done’.
- Again, click on ‘Done’.
- Now, start the sign in process and enter your number.
- Enter a 4-digit mPIN of your choice.
- Confirm the mPIN.
- Click on ‘Setup’.
- You can now view all the details such as your earnings, passbook, load money to your account and more.
- ‘Load Money’ allows you to load any amount to your account.
- It shows the amount you will receive after including the 4.16% commission.
- ‘Passbook’ shows the transaction from the last 20 days.
Mobile recharges are the latest victim of the lockdown, down by 35%
Here is a list of bank ATMs that allow you to recharge your Jio, Airtel, and Vodafone numbers
Indian government launches Aarogya Setu IVRS helpline to assist users without smartphones