How to make your own Avatar using Facebook Avatar
Rounak Jain / Business Insider India
Facebook Avatarfeature allows users to create cartoon-like versions of themselves.
- The Facebook Avatar can be set as the profile picture or used to send stickers to others.
AdvertisementFacebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of yourself. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
The feature has been available in US, Australia and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India. You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
How to create your Facebook Avatar
- Download the latest version of the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the Facebook app and login to your account.
- Now, click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, scroll down and click on ‘See More’.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on ‘Next’.
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on ‘Next’.
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner’.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
You will now be able to see three buttons at the top right corner.
- The first button allows you to share your avatar to your newsfeed or to use it as your profile picture.
- The second button allows you to view and use the stickers based on your avatar.
- The third button allows you to edit your avatar.
A new alert on Facebook and Instagram tells people to wear masks in public to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus
Facebook is dumping its failed TikTok clone Lasso to make way for its other TikTok clone on Instagram
Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said Facebook is 'not gonna change' in response to a boycott by more than 500 advertisers over the company's hate-speech policies
Popular on BI
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round