Battlegrounds Mobile India launch teased, expected to be released on June 18
Battlegrounds Mobile Indiacould be released on June 18.
- The pre-registration for the battle royale game began on May 18.
- The game is expected to offer similar modes and maps as PUBG Mobile.
The pre-registration for the game began on May 18 and as per a teaser posted on social media, the game will be available from June 18.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
In the teaser, the company said, “We know you've been waiting for us since a long time. We're super excited for the biggest drop of the year! Guess the date and let us know in the comments below.”
The teaser has images of a measurement tool and as per the combination of numbers, players have guessed that the game could be launched on June 18.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is expected to offer the same game modes as PUBG Mobile, including battle royale, team deathmatch, war and more. The game may also have the same Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok and Vikendi maps.
Players who pre-register for the game will get exclusive rewards such as a Recon Mask, Recon Outfit, 300 AG and the Celebration Expert title.
To pre-register, go to the Google Play store, search for the game and tap on the “Pre-register” button.
AdvertisementAlternatively, you can simply go to this page and pre-register – Battlegrounds Mobile India on the Play store.
The company had faced criticism as children were spending a lot of time on PUBG Mobile. To prevent this, the developer has added some restrictions for minors in the upcoming game.
Battlegrounds Mobile India will have restrictions for minors
AdvertisementKrafton has announced some specific restrictions for minors – those below 18 years of age.
- Minors will have to provide the phone number of their parents or guardian to play the game.
- Minors will only be able to play the game for a maximum of 3 hours a day.
- The maximum amount that can be spent in the game will be limited to ₹7,000 per day.
PUBG Mobile: Battlegrounds Mobile India pre-registrations to begin on May 18 – rewards, maps and more
PUBG's South Korean parent invests $22.4 million in Indian esports company Nodwin Gaming
The little-known video game studio that created the smash hit 'PUBG' is planning an IPO that could take its value to a whopping $27 billion, report says
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions