Call of Duty: Mobile update brings new maps, game modes, Season 3 and more
- Scrapyard and Cage maps will be added to the game this season.
- The update also brings a Rapid Fire mode and 20 vs 20 Warfare mode.
- The Season 3 Battle Pass will begin on January 19.
The main highlight of the update is the addition of the classic Scrapyard map. To speed up the pace of the game, two new modes, Rapid Fire and Warfare have been added to Multiplayer and Battle Royale respectively.
Link your account and get Outrider – Arctic skin
In addition to linking the game with Google Play and Apple’s Game Center accounts, a new login option has been added. The new Call of Duty account option allows users to register their email with Activision and use it to login. Users who link their accounts will get an Outrider – Arctic skin as a reward.
Call of Duty: Mobile gets two new maps with the new season update. Immediately with the update, the Scrapyard map will be available to all players and the cage map will be added later this season. While Cage is a brand-new map, Scrapyard is a recreation of the classic Modern Warfare 2 map.
Rapid Fire mode
The Rapid Fire mode is a fast paced action mode that brings unlimited ammo, faster score streaks and reduced operator skill cooldown.
20 vs 20 Warfare mode
This mode aims to bring fast paced action to battle royale. Two teams of 20 players each will be dropped on different sides of the maps and the first team to reach 150 kills will win the game. What’s interesting is that this mode will have infinite respawns and your loadout will be saved when you die. This means that you will respawn with the same equipment.
Season 3 Battle Pass
Activision has reduced the battle pass tiers from 100 to 50 for Season 3. However, this does not mean reduced loot as the same number of items will be available in 50 tiers. The price of the Battle Pass has also been reduced.
The update also brings a brand-new season of Ranked mode. The interface for Ranked mode has also been improved, making it easier to view the ranked status on the main page. To stop players from quitting the game mid-way, the penalty for frequent quitting has been increased.
'Call of Duty Mobile' has been downloaded 172 million times for free, but "Call of Duty Modern Warfare" still made $600 million during its opening weekend
PUBG Mobile’s latest update has RPG rocket launcher, a 'Domination' mode and much more
Call of Duty takes its success from PC to mobile — beats PUBG and Fornite with 100 million downloads in a week
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles