How to file a consumer complaint against a company using WhatsApp
- The Ministry of Consumer Affairs has made it easier to file consumer complaints.
- You can now use WhatsApp to file consumer complaints, check the status of your complaint and read FAQs.
- Here is how to file a
consumer complaintusing WhatsApp.
AdvertisementAs a customer, when you receive a substandard product or service, you may think about filing a consumer complaint but give up on the idea thinking about the cumbersome process. The Ministry of Consumer Affairs has made filing consumer complaints easier.
The Ministry of Consumer Affairs has partnered with Gupshup, a conversational engagement platform, to introduce a WhatsApp chatbot that allows consumers to easily file complaints with the National Consumer Helpline (NCH), check complaint status, and read the frequently asked questions (FAQs).
The WhatsApp chatbot is currently available in English and Hindi languages.
How to file a consumer complaint using WhatsApp
- To begin, save 8800001915 in your contacts or click here.
- Then, go to the chat and send “Hi”.
- Then, select the language from English and Hindi.
- Now, click on “Register Grievance” if you want to file a complaint against any company.
- If you wish to check the status of a filed complaint, click on “Grievance Status”.
- If you have any questions about the process, filing complaints or the redressal process, click on “FAQ”.
- Your full name
- Industry the company belongs to.
- Category the company operates in.
- Then, you will be able to select a company from the list.
How to read Instagram messages without being seen
AdvertisementHow to use credit card to make UPI payments
How to check your credit score for free
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Some people are apparently ditching their iPhones for a foldable Razr model. Yes, the kind that was popular 20 years ago.
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry