Instagram rolls out a new logo, typography and more in visual refresh
- The new typeface is called ‘
- According to the company, new design puts content at the centre, with a focus on self-expression.
AdvertisementIn a bid to give a visual refresh to its app, the Meta-owned photo-sharing platform Instagram has announced that it is introducing a brighter icon along its own typography.
The company said that its new design system puts content at the centre, with a focus on simplicity and self-expression.
"We are bringing new energy and purpose to our colours, typeface, logo and other brand elements with a refreshed visual identity. Our new system is designed to embrace continued evolution to help us create more immersive and inclusive experiences for our community," Instagram said in a statement.
The platform mentioned that its new typeface, Instagram Sans, is designed with heritage in mind and includes multiple global scripts.
"Our vibrant gradient was reimagined using an innovative 3D modelling process to make it feel illuminated and alive. The Instagram gradient, made up of our brand colours, is the foundation of our complete color system.
"Through illumination, the gradient signals moments of discovery in our marketing, logo and even in-app as seen in Create mode, stickers and
Instagram Sans is new way for the company's global community to express themselves on Instagram in places like
Google’s new research on digital wellbeing needs your data to dig deeper into user behavior and reduce the risks of smartphone addiction
iPhone 14 could get costlier as it’s rumored to feature a more advanced front camera
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Wedding bells drive two-wheeler sales in May, passenger vehicles cruise on SUVs
- Future Lifestyle Insolvency: RP receives claims of ₹2,155.53 cr from financial creditors
- Behind the scenes: 2 in 3 Indian screenwriters lament lack of pay incentives
- Meta unveils VR headset 'Quest 3' ahead of Apple’s WWDC event
- May auto sales see Maruti, two-wheelers make a comeback; EVs accelerate