You can now drive the Tesla Model Y in Battlegrounds Mobile India
Battlegrounds Mobile India1.5 update is now rolling out.
- The big announcement of the update is the
Teslapartnership, which lets you drive a Tesla Model Y car in the game.
- You can also watch how the Model Y is manufactured from start to finish.
Kraftonhas also added Mission Ignition mode in Erangel, a new weapon and more.
AdvertisementAfter celebrating its launch party on July 8 and 9, Krafton has updated Battlegrounds Mobile India with an interesting new addition – the Tesla Model Y car and Gigafactory. This is a part of Krafton’s partnership with Elon Musk’s Tesla, giving you a first-person view of the electric car maker’s latest model.
The Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update includes a lot of other new additions and tweaks, but the Tesla partnership is the highlight. Although Tesla cars are still not available in India, you can experience the interiors of the Tesla Model Y with a first-person view. As an added bonus, you can also experience the auto-pilot feature that is available in Tesla’s cars.
If that is not enough, you can also watch the Model Y being manufactured from start to finish by entering the Gigafactory in the game. A Gigafactory is Tesla’s manufacturing hub that handles the end-to-end processing of producing a car, including batteries and everything else that goes into it.
Apart from this, a self-driving Tesla Semi truck also spawns sporadically on roads. Players can attack the Semi to loot supply boxes when you need them.
Here’s everything that’s new in the Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.5 update
Mission Ignition mode in Erangel
The new Mission Ignition mode will have six major places on the Erangel map which will be transformed into research and energy facilities.
You will be able to use tactics to manipulate the game by adding combat features like patrol robots and information collectors. You can also use the automatic Hyperline to transport yourself.
Royale Pass system is here
Krafton has brought the royale pass system to Battlegrounds Mobile India, called the RPM1 for the inaugural month. Each Royale Pass Month lasts for a month, priced at a cost of 360UC, with the highest rank achievable limited to 50.
MG3 light machine gun added
Krafton has added a new weapon, called the MG3. It is a light machine gun that can take up to a 6X scope and no other attachments. It can be obtained by airdrops while playing classic maps apart from Karakin.
The M249, which was previously airdropped, will now appear directly on the map for loot.
Free sand bottle exchanges
The BGMI 1.5 update adds sand bottles as free events in the Events section. Players can complete challenges to earn sand bottles, which can then be exchanged for prizes.
Gyroscope sensitivity can now be changed
For the first time in the game, gyroscope sensitivity can be changed. Apart from this, Third Person Perspective (TPP) camera angles can be tuned, and ammo indicators allow for more finesse in strategy.
Clan Clash battles every fortnight
With Clan Clash, clans can fight against each other in a fortnightly battle and get Clan Points. Krafton has implemented a system to ensure clans with similar activity levels are pitted against each other, to make sure the competition is healthy.
Battlegrounds Mobile India launch party starts July 8, ₹6 lakh prize money up for grabs
Battlegrounds Mobile India launched officially – here’s how to update, claim rewards and more
Popular on BI
- A married couple with a 4-month-old baby were both laid off by Google, while one of them was on parental leave
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- 86-year-old removes ‘retirement’ from his dictionary to become a startup founder
- Two Indian-born mathematicians US, Canada get Padma awards
- Equal-weight index: For diversified investments with low volatility
- I wish we move ahead unitedly, PM Modi extends greetings on country's 74th Republic Day
- R-Day: Traffic islands, roundabouts in Lutyens' Delhi decked up with artistic floral designs