Snapchat now recommends sounds for photos, videos
More than 250 million
"Since launching Sounds, videos created with music from Sounds on Snapchat have collectively resulted in over 2.7 billion videos created and over 183 billion views."
The company defines the "Sounds Recommendations for Lenses" tool as a new way for Snapchatters to find relevant Sounds to complement a
When applying a Lens to a photo or video, users can tap the Sounds icon to access a list of relevant Sounds to add to a Snap.
This feature is available in the US and is rolling out globally on both iOS and Android devices.
Moreover, with the "Sounds Sync for Camera Roll" tool, Snapchat users can make montage videos that automatically synchronise to the beat of music tracks from the Sounds library.
Users have the option of choosing four to 20 images or videos from their camera roll. This feature is available in the US and is rolling out globally on iOS, and will arrive on Android next month, the company mentioned.
"By expanding the Sounds experience, Snapchat is making it easier and faster for Snapchatters to discover and share the music they love with friends," said
"Snapchat has also created a unique opportunity for artists to reach a valuable and engaged audience, while then also leading fans to listen to the full song on streaming services," Adler added.
Markets fall for sixth straight session amid weak cues from Asian markets; metals lead sell-off
India's forex reserves drop by USD 5.68 billion to USD 561.26 billion
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats