Tata’s super app ‘Neu’ is all set to launch this week — here’s what to expect
Google Play Store
TataNeu is an all-in-one platform that will offer electronics, groceries, and getaways.
- Tata Group revealed the launch date of `Neu` on its app and Google Play Store.
- Neu will compete against Amazon, Flipkart, and Jio.
AdvertisementTata group is all set to launch its super app ‘Neu’ on April 7. Neu will challenge Flipkart, Amazon, and Jio platforms in the digital e-commerce space. The company has made the announcement with a teaser image on the Google Play Store page.
The first public advertisement of the Neu was seen along with the ongoing Indian Premier League cricket tournament.
Tata Neu — everything you need to know
Tata Neu is a unified platform that will connect multiple brands across the Tata universe of products and services. According to the company, this super app will offer everything from electronics, finance solutions, grocery, flights, holidays, and more such services. Each brand on Tata Neu will be connected by a common reward called NeuCoins, which can be earned and redeemed across all Tata brands and at physical stores.
The company added that users can make payments across multiple Tata brands by using NeuCoins, UPI, cards, and other modes. Additionally, you can send money to friends and family using Tata Pay UPI.
Before the launch of Neu, this super app was made available to the Tata employees for testing. For the promotion of the Super App, Tata had also given some Super Neo Coins to all its employees to spend in exchange for purchases on the app.
Recently, Tata Group has acquired a majority stake in Saankhya Lab, a semiconductor firm. With the acquisition of Saankhya Lab, the company aims to foray into the semiconductor business. Earlier this year in January Tata group also acquired Air India airlines and very recently it replaced the Chinese mobile manufacturer Vivo as the title sponsor of the Indian Premier League for 2022 and 2023.
WhatsApp might soon limit forwarding messages in groups to curb the spread of misinformation
How to stop Spotify from opening on startup on your Mac computer
How to record a Google Meet video call to rewatch or share the meeting later
Popular on BI
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal
- 70-plus Indian startups show exit door to 21K techies, more pink slips coming
- Steps taken in subsidence-hit Joshimath inadequate, declare Himalayas eco-sensitive zone, say experts