Twitter rolls out a new version of TweetDeck, may turn it into a subscription service
The new features in TweetDeck include "a full Tweet Composer, new advanced search features, new column types, and a new way to group columns into clean workspaces," Twitter Product Lead Kayvon Beykpour said in a tweet on Tuesday.
AdvertisementThe company has rolled out a preview of the new and improved version of TweetDeck to a limited number of accounts, with enhanced functionalities.
"We're testing this preview with a small group of randomly-selected people in the United States, Canada, and Australia to start. If you're eligible, you'll see an invitation within TweetDeck to opt in," Twitter announced.
TweetDeck allows users to follow someone from multiple accounts. You can also follow someone by clicking follow on their profile, but only your default account will follow them.
TweetDeck offers a more convenient Twitter experience by letting you view multiple timelines in one easy interface, according to the company.
It includes a host of advanced features to help get the most of Twitter: Manage multiple Twitter accounts, schedule Tweets for posting in the future, build Tweet collections, and more.
TweetDeck is currently available at tweetdeck.com or the
SEE ALSO -
PolicyBazaar plans to raise close to $870 million through its IPO at a likely valuation of $3.5 billion
Samsung to unveil Galaxy Z Fold and Galaxy Z Flip foldable smartphones at its August 11 Galaxy Unpacked event
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know