YouTube Shorts begins rolling out globally as it looks to catch up with TikTok
AdvertisementThe platform recently added the ability for
In April, the platform announced that it continues to gain popularity with over 6.5 billion daily views as of March, up from 3.5 billion at the end of 2020.
YouTube had rolled out the Shorts app feature in India in September last year.
Shorts is a new short-form video experience right on YouTube for creators and artists who want to shoot short, catchy videos using nothing but their mobile phones.
The company later rolled out the video streaming service on its platform in the US in Beta.
SEE ALSO -
Google Calendar’s new RSVP option will let you specify how you want to attend a meeting
TCS has loaded up half a million peeps as it expects many to move on
Popular on BI
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India
- Best document scanners for office and home use in India