Billionaire Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel and supermodel Miranda Kerr are having a baby - here's a look inside the power couple's 2-year whirlwind romance
In May, the 27-year-old billionaire Snap CEO and the Australian supermodel tied the knot, with an early morning yoga session and an intimate backyard setting.
Now, the couple is expecting their first child together.
Kerr and Spiegel started dating nearly two years ago, and a whirlwind romance followed, which led to their engagement last year.
Here's how the two powerful stars met and fell in love:
Biz Carson contributed to an earlier version of this post.
Get the latest Snap stock price here.
- Realme Pad Mini review – a good option for entry-level users
- Top 5 SUV cars under ₹20 Lakhs
- Best free Android games without ads in 2022
- Europe on red alert for monkeypox as EU health chiefs ask nations to prepare vaccination strategies
- These states in India are paying up to ₹15 extra on petrol compared to other states