Elon Musk has finally spoken out about his personal life - here's his complicated history of marriages, divorces, and dating
• Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk was interviewed for an intensely candid Rolling Stone profile.
• He discussed his views on relationships and loneliness.
• Musk has been married twice, and recently split from his girlfriend actress Amber Heard.
Elon Musk got candid about his personal life in a recent, in-depth Rolling Stone interview.
He spoke of his recent breakup with ex-girlfriend Amber Heard, expressing his heartbreak over their parting.
It's an usual move for Musk, who said in 2010 that he would "rather stick a fork in my hand than write about my personal life."
The CEO of Tesla and SpaceX went on to discuss how difficult it is for him to meet people, saying he is looking for a long-term relationship - and a soul mate. Musk even asked interviewer Neil Strauss if there was anyone Strauss thought he should date.
"If I'm not in love, if I'm not with a long-term companion, I cannot be happy," he told Rolling Stone. "I will never be happy without having someone. Going to sleep alone kills me. It's not like I don't know what that feels like: Being in a big empty house, and the footsteps echoing through the hallway, no one there - and no one on the pillow next to you. F--. How do you make yourself happy in a situation like that?"
Here's a look at some of the tech titan's past relationships:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role