$1.5 billion ZipRecruiter just laid off hundreds only days after the CEO told employees the business wasn't impacted by the coronavirus
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- West Bengal universities recommend suspension of classes till June 30
- Maha: 15 new COVID-19 cases detected in Nashik; tally at 1,166
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30