China's social media propaganda machine has tried to shift the country's image from a source of COVID-19 to a global leader in fighting it, research reveals
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Microsoft cuts editorial staff, to replace them with AI: Report
- Google responds to European Commission's call for responsible AI
- India records highest single-day spike of 265 deaths, 7,964 cases on May 30
- Instagram to show ads on IGTV, experts tell us what it could mean for influencers
- May monthly auto sales data is unlikely to fire up the spirits