Hot AI startup UiPath's job cuts were triggered after it burned cash faster than expected and missed its revenue target, according to an internal document
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Best affordable smartwatches in India that work with Android and iOS
- JEE Mains admit card 2020 to be out soon. Here’s how to download it
- Friends Dry Pants aims to destigmatise talking about urine leakage and weak bladders in its campaign
- Amazon’s entry in food delivery is a speed bump on Zomato and Swiggy’s race to profitability, says report
- Top bedsheet designs for single beds