Apple Music users don’t have to deal with FOMO — here’s how to get Spotify Wrapped-like 2021 highlights
Spotify Wrappedis out and everyone’s excited (or shocked) finding out their top songs and artists of the year. Apple Musicusers can also join in on the fun with Replay ‘21, a Spotify Wrapped-like experience.
- It isn’t as interactive as Spotify Wrapped but it shows your top tracks, artists and albums of the year.
Apple also offers a similar feature which isn’t as fun as Spotify Wrapped but you can still see your top songs of the year. It’s called ‘Apple Music Replay’ and it shows your favourite tracks from 2021 in one playlist. But getting your Replay ‘21 playlist isn’t easy and you might have to do some digging.
How to get your Replay ‘21 playlist
So if you’re an Apple Music user here’s how you can get your Replay 2021 playlist. Follow this link for Apple Music Replay, and log in with your Apple ID. Once you’re logged in you will find your Replay ‘21 playlist featuring your top songs, artists and albums of the year. You can find this playlist on the Apple Music app too but the experience is better on the web.
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, open the Apple Music app and go to the ‘Listen Now’ tab. Here, scroll down to find “Replay: Your Top Songs by Year” for your Replay ‘21 playlist. You will also find playlists from the previous years so you can go through the top songs of each year.
You can also share your Replay ‘21 playlist to friends through different apps, and post it as an Instagram Story. Sure, you don’t get those cards like Spotify Wrapped but this is still a nice way to see which songs got you through another difficult year.
How to find your Spotify Wrapped and see all the music you loved this year
Apple announces winners of third annual Apple Music Award; The Weeknd named as 'Global Artist of the Year'
Popular on BI
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list