Intel and other chipmakers may skip big layoffs because it might be cheaper to keep headcount high than to hire workers again later when demand returns, analyst says
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Top stock movers — TCS, Vodafone Idea, Adani Ports, Larsen & Toubro, Sterling and Wilson Solar and more
- Jupiter's Red Spot Junior is ready to change colors — turning brick-red yet again
- Punjab farmer attempts suicide over the three-agricultural bills passed in Lok Sabha
- Top pharma stock movers — Lupin, Cipla, Dr Reddy’s steal the show
- IPL 2020: Vi will go all out during the new season to build awareness about its new brand proposition