Mphasis to provide multi-cloud experiences to customers with VMware Tanzu
Mphasishas rolled out an Innovation Lab for VMware Tanzuto drive hybrid and multi-cloud experiences on Kubernetes.
- The company aims to offer end-to-end consultation and pilots for enterprise and mid-market customers using Tanzu.
- As more organisations adopt the hybrid work model, the need for robust cloud foundations has become an essential need across industries.
AdvertisementInformation technology solutions company Mphasis on Tuesday launched
With this launch, the company aims to offer an end-to-end consultation and pilots for enterprise and mid-market customers using Tanzu, Mphasis said. The innovation lab will help demonstrate the features and adoption frameworks for
“Our strong global partnerships with public cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud, combined with partnerships with regional COLO providers further emphasise our commitment to ensuring robust & reliable cloud adoption journeys for our clients,” said Nitin Rakesh, chief executive officer and managing director at Mphasis.
Rakesh further added, “ We are now one of the first multi-cloud innovation labs for
As more organisations adopt the hybrid work model, the need for robust cloud foundations has become an essential need across industries.
The IT solutions company further aims to assist its customers in enriching their multi-cloud journey through structured assessments, and pilots, efficiently managing multi-cloud operations, especially on Kubernetes, and working together to build a scalable and secure multi-cloud journey.
“Vmware and Mphasis are driven by the common goal of striving towards transforming customers’ businesses through cloud-based technologies. The Mphasis Innovation Lab featuring Vmware Tanzu will help our account teams architect, prove, deploy, and scale the applications of tomorrow,” said Ajay Patel, SVP and GM Modern apps and management, VMware.
Here’s why heart problems are rising among young Indians
India to benefit from greater trade and investment as Quad countries seek to cut reliance on Chinese goods, says Moody’s
Popular on BI
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Germany relaxes Schengen visa rules for Indians
- Kanye West says he's selling Balenciaga, Adidas, and Gap hoodies for $20 after the companies all cut ties with him
- WhatsApp rolls out contact cards sharing on Windows beta
- FIFA WC: Lionel Messi doing well, says Argentina manager Scaloni amid injury concerns
- ADB, Wabag sign USD 25 mn debt facility for sanitation, water security in India
- RBI pauses onboarding of online merchants by Paytm Payments Services; firm says no material impact on biz
- Over 50% of microbusinesses had no mechanisms to cushion Covid impact, Road to Recovery report says