Mphasis to provide multi-cloud experiences to customers with VMware Tanzu
Mphasishas rolled out an Innovation Lab for VMware Tanzuto drive hybrid and multi-cloud experiences on Kubernetes.
- The company aims to offer end-to-end consultation and pilots for enterprise and mid-market customers using Tanzu.
- As more organisations adopt the hybrid work model, the need for robust cloud foundations has become an essential need across industries.
AdvertisementInformation technology solutions company Mphasis on Tuesday launched
With this launch, the company aims to offer an end-to-end consultation and pilots for enterprise and mid-market customers using Tanzu, Mphasis said. The innovation lab will help demonstrate the features and adoption frameworks for
“Our strong global partnerships with public cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft, and Google Cloud, combined with partnerships with regional COLO providers further emphasise our commitment to ensuring robust & reliable cloud adoption journeys for our clients,” said Nitin Rakesh, chief executive officer and managing director at Mphasis.
Rakesh further added, “ We are now one of the first multi-cloud innovation labs for
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
As more organisations adopt the hybrid work model, the need for robust cloud foundations has become an essential need across industries.
The IT solutions company further aims to assist its customers in enriching their multi-cloud journey through structured assessments, and pilots, efficiently managing multi-cloud operations, especially on Kubernetes, and working together to build a scalable and secure multi-cloud journey.
“Vmware and Mphasis are driven by the common goal of striving towards transforming customers’ businesses through cloud-based technologies. The Mphasis Innovation Lab featuring Vmware Tanzu will help our account teams architect, prove, deploy, and scale the applications of tomorrow,” said Ajay Patel, SVP and GM Modern apps and management, VMware.
Here’s why heart problems are rising among young Indians
India to benefit from greater trade and investment as Quad countries seek to cut reliance on Chinese goods, says Moody’s
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu