Oracle is hiring 2,000 people for its cloud business after laying off untold thousands earlier this year, and an insider explains why it's a smart strategy
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Samsung SpaceMax Family Hub refrigerator in India for Rs 1.97 lakh
- From Chingari to Mitron TV – TikTok clone apps in India are now aggressively hiring to handle the user surge
- Russia claims world’s first COVID-19 vaccine after successful clinical trials
- I-T raids in Delhi, Jaipur in tax evasion case against Raj group
- Rupee rises 6 paise to 75.14 against US dollar in early trade