O'Reilly Media, known for its influential open source conferences and books about coding, has laid off 75 people and shuttered its events business
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- EXCLUSIVE: Dailyhunt is curating an entire family of 'Bharat' apps — claims it can push a new mobile app every three days
- Samsung Galaxy F mid-range smartphone to launch in India next month
- Digital advertising will deliver mega results for brands this festive season
- India's COVID-19 recovery rate increases to 80.86%
- Anupriya Acharya and Prasanth Kumar elected as President and Vice-President of AAAI respectively