'Patience is wearing thin' as IBM reports yet another quarter of falling revenues, but its $34 billion Red Hat buy is a bright spot
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Delhi records 13,00 new COVID-19 cases
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall likely in parts of Maharashtra: IMD
- Goa to get second COVID-19 facility in Ponda, tweets CM Sawant
- Here’s a model stock portfolio for the ‘moderate’ risk-taker
- IndusInd bank acquires more than 7% stake in both Eveready and Mc Leod Russel