Salesforce just granted its top execs over $5 million in cash bonuses, including $2.35 million to CEO Marc Benioff
- Salesforce is awarding over $5 million in cash bonuses to its top five executives.
- CEO Marc Benioff alone will receive nearly half of that: He'll be paid $2.3 million in bonuses on April 15.
- While the bonuses are an annual occurrence, this year's awards come amid an economic downturn that has led to widespread of layoffs across the country and record unemployment.
- Benioff has pledged not to make any "significant" layoffs at Salesforce for the next 90 days, after urging all CEOs to take 90-day no layoff pledge.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Beyond Benioff, the board also approved cash bonuses based on corporate performance goals for CFO Mark Hawkins ($750,000), CTO and cofounder Parker Harris ($750,000), COO Bret Taylor ($675,000), and chief engineering officer Srinivas Tallapragada ($675,000).The board also approved these executives' salaries and bonuses for the 2021 fiscal year, which started February 1 and will end January 31, 2021.
Here are the salaries and target bonuses for 2020 for Salesforce's top five executives:
- Benioff: salary of $1.55 million with 200% annual target bonus
- CFO Hawkins: salary of $1 million with 100% target bonus
- CTO Parker Harris: salary of $1 million with 100% target bonus.
- Chief engineering officer Srinivas Tallapragada: salary of $950,000 with 100% target bonus
- COO Taylor: a salary of $1 million with 100% target bonus (Taylor became COO on December 12, 2019)
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms