The CEO of Slack explains how market downturns will make it both easier and harder to hire the top talent it needs: 'It's going to take us a while to figure out what that new reality is like'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Trump signs executive order escalating war on Twitter, social media (Ld)
- Trump signs executive order targetting social media giants
- Odisha reports 67 new COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,660
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469