This decade saw more than 200 startups hit $1 billion valuations. But the 2020s could be much less friendly for tech 'unicorns.'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Bajaj Auto is making more money on every vehicle sold — but it is selling too few to grow its profit
- Eros Now deletes its posts sexualising Navratri and apologises for offending internet users
- Best wireless keyboard and mouse combos
- India's Draft Space Communications Policy puts liability for damage to outer space objects on private sector players
- India's anti-tank guided missile NAG completes final test — will soon be inducted into the Indian Army