VMware's COO says that its $2.1 billion acquisition of Carbon Black is all about fixing cybersecurity, an industry 'going through turmoil'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- HP's COVID-19 tally reaches 1,042; toll rises to 10
- Coronavirus: MP records one-day highest increase of 307
- 45 more test positive for COVID-19 in Uttarakhand; total rises to 3,093
- Punjab reports 5 deaths, 172 new cases as COVID-19 count surpasses 6K
- Assam Raj Bhavan campus declared containment zone after 2 COVID-19 cases