Zoom's chief people officer says that the company is hiring beyond its original goals to support its huge usage boom, but that the challenge is growing sustainably as recession looms
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Twitter, Facebook remove Trump campaign video
- Trump says India, China will have more COVID-19 cases if they conduct more tests
- SEBA 10th result 2020: Boys outperform girls this year in Assam board
- Black lives matter, will overcome racial justice: Facebook CEO
- Assam class 10th board results declared — pass percentage up by 4.5% from last year