'FIFA 18' has 4 major changes that makes it the best FIFA game yet
"FIFA 18" is much better.
There are four major improvements that make the game a lot more enjoyable and exciting. It's also a sign that EA, the game's developer, is consciously fixing some of the more frustrating elements of the game.
That said, there are still a few things about the game that drive me insane. Most long-time "FIFA" players have simply learned to cope with these things, as they've been part of the game for so long.
Take a look:
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon
- 2021 Yamaha R15 V4.0, R15M, Aerox 155 launched in India — all you need to know
- Tara Sutaria to be the face of Olay India's premium skincare range