Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Apple has some of the best mobile games to play for free.
- The games listed below are best suited for four years and above age group.
iPhonehas a wide range of free and paid games, to help you choose the top free games, check out the list below.
AdvertisementApple’s App Store is loaded with tons of game options across genres. Some games offer free downloads but might not suffice the quality you are expecting from them. Choosing the ones that might be fun, engaging and have good quality can be a difficult task. We have rounded up some of the best
Let’s take a look at the best free games-
Super Auto Pets
Super Auto Pets is a game for iPhone and
Cards of Terra
If you like card games, this one can be a great option for you. Cards of Terra is a single-player game that involves fantasy where you play the role of an alien princess. It comes with more than 70 cards that you can use to make enemies fight with themselves. You simply have to place cards on other cards to fight. This game is suitable for nine years and above age group.
Rocket League Sideswipe
Rocket League Sideswipe is a mobile version of a popular PC and console car soccer game available with a 4.3-star rating on AppStore. The game is suitable to be played in multiplayer with friends or players around the world. It is a 2-minute fast-paced game where players have to simply drive the ball into the opponent's net. The game is easy to understand and has great controls. You can also challenge your friends in the game.
Mario Kart Tour
Mario has been a great game that people have been playing for years. This Mario Kart Tour is a series of Mario Run and is available with a 4.2-star rating on AppStore and requires a space of 220.0MB in the phone. The game allows you to do multiplayer races with friends, nearby people or people around the world. You can collect drivers, karts, and badges to earn grand stars by racing. You must create the Nintendo account and agree to its terms to start playing.
Walk Master is an easy to play game with simple controls. This game allows you to test your skills and unlock challenges. The game allows you to take a walk on the wild side and collect 32 unique characters. With a 4.7 star rating on the AppStore, it can be a perfect game to have fun while using your skills.
The Battle of Polytopia
The Battle of Polytopia is a strategy game that gives you 30 turns to explore, locate, control the map, fight enemy tribes, discover new lands and master new technologies. It features three game modes- perfection, domination and creative. The players will always get a new gaming experience with the auto-generated maps. The game is suitable to be played in offline mode.
If you like controlling and have an interest in making rules, Mr. Traffic can be the perfect game for you. The game is easy to play and has different fashion combinations for the cops. As you progress, you unlock outfits for your traffic cop. To score higher you need to avoid crashing the cars.
Sony announced the upcoming PlayStation Plus games lineup for India - here’s the complete list
Uber announces new features for wedding guests, business events and more
Popular on BI
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report