Garmin launches new smartwatch 'Lily' starting at ₹20,990 in India
According to the company, jewellery-like timepieces, Lily offers women's health features, including menstrual cycle tracking and newly launched pregnancy tracking feature sharing mother-to-be a snapshot of their pregnancy alongside their other health, wellness and activity data.
"From style to health monitoring, Lily is a perfect partner on the wrist. We hope
AdvertisementThrough the Garmin Connect app and compatible Garmin smartwatch, users can log pregnancy-related symptoms, track baby movement, blood glucose levels, create customizable reminders, receive exercise and nutrition tips and more.
Further, users can also access stress tracking, body battery monitoring and can enjoy multiple sports activities.
Making it special for women, Lily is crafted with a 34mm watch case, unique T-bar lugs, and slender 14mm band along with six trendy and classic colour options.
It also features a unique metallic patterned lens that reveals a bright liquid crystal monochromatic touchscreen display that disappears when not in use.
A whole host of jobs, from government to private to foreign companies in India, are opening up — here’s a look at some of those
These are the world’s top food delivery companies – India’s Zomato and Swiggy have a long way to go as compared to their global counterparts like DoorDash or Meituan
Wipro's share price has outperformed its peers in the last year — but analysts are still cautious about giving it a 'buy' rating
- Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and other stocks to watch out for on May 6
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16