Google Nest Mini smart speaker is now available in India
- The Nest Mini is priced at ₹4,499 in India.
- Google had launched the Nest Mini in October this year.
- The Nest Mini offers up to two times more bass when compared to the original Mini.
The Google Nest Mini price in India is ₹4,499 and it comes in two colours – Chalk and Charcoal. It is available for purchase on Flipkart online, and via Reliance Digital and Croma retail outlets across the country.
One of the main highlights of the Nest Mini is its improved audio experience. Google says that it has used proprietary audio tuning technology to extract more from the hardware, with the Nest Mini offering twice the bass when compared to the original Home Mini.
In addition to enhanced sound output, the Nest Mini comes with performance improvement when operating in noisy environments. It is also capable of dynamically adjusting the volume level based on the background noise.
The Nest Mini comes with a dedicated machine learning chip that tries to enhance the user experience and improve performance. It has a proximity sensor that lights up the device when a user gets close to the speaker. This guides the user to see where the buttons are, making it a good companion in low light as well.
Apart from that, the Nest Mini includes support for popular music streaming services like YouTube Music, Gaana, Spotify, JioSaavn and Wynk Music. Google Duo is also supported, allowing you to make calls to other Duo users.
Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0 and Chromecast.
Hindi and English support included
Similar to the Google Home and Home Mini, the Nest Mini also supports both Hindi and English. This allows you to use voice commands in both the languages, which should come in handy in a country like India.
- GST exemption on domestic supplies, commercial imports of COVID drugs to make them costlier, says Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Uttar Pradesh government extends statewide lockdown till May 17
- Marriage functions to be held at home or court with maximum gathering of 20 people, says Delhi DDMA
- PM Modi speaks to Chief Minsters of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand regarding COVID-19 situation in their respective states
- If you are feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the pandemic and the news around it, here are a few ways to calm yourself down